Thursday 9 July 2015

My new room!

After years of mismatching furniture and a lack of money in the back to replace it, I have finally gotten round to creating the bedroom space I have always wanted!

Last weekend, I ventured down to IKEA, and as a couple of my friends will know, I've been planning and meaning to go to the shop and actually buy something more than just things I really don't need (like tea lights, Mum!). I've been planning how I wanted to have my bedroom for a long time, spending countless hours browsing the IKEA website, and Pinterest for inspiration.

So here it it, the result of my long awaited bedroom renovation....and I'm so excited by it!

Before.

After a lick of paint.

New furniture!

My little beauty spot.

Storage sweet storage.

Where I will be spending most of my spare time...

Although I am super happy with my new room, I am slightly sad that I no longer have an excuse to visit IKEA. I'll just have to pretend I'm shopping for an entire house next time I go!


No comments:

Post a Comment