Friday 31 July 2015

A Little Sunset Stroll.

I live in a village, surrounded by fields. I've never really taken advantage of the open spaces that surround the housing estate I live on.

I watch the sun set from my bedroom window every night, so today, after a day of fairly beautiful weather, and a sunshiney drive home from work, I decided to take a little evening walk behind where I live.

My sciatica is playing up a little bit at the moment, so while I don't want to do any full on exercise in the gym, I also don't want to sit about for too long to let my hips seize up.

So off I went, armed with my camera, taking a few photos on the way! Here are a few that I took.







4.5 miles later, it's time to put my feet up, put the TV on, and have a ham and cheese toasty. I think I deserve it!

Norfolk really is a beautiful place to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment